- Renovated traditional Falkland farm house
- Friendly, experienced and knowledgeable staff
- Large comfortable rooms, available in various configurations (Singles, Doubles & Twin) all on-suite
- Cosy social areas with a well-stocked honesty bar
- Delicious, generous meals with frequent tempting smoko selections
- Outdoor deck and garden
- Easy walking distance to beach and sights of interest
- Situated within the Pebble settlement with close proximity to historic buildings, jetty and sea front
The only settlement on Pebble Island is located on a narrow isthmus close to Elephant Beach, the longest sand beach in the Falklands at just over 4 miles long.
In the heart of the settlement is Pebble Island Lodge. Originally built as the farm manager's house in 1928, it has always been a focal point of this remote island community. Converted to a tourist lodge in 1987, and extensively renovated more recently, it is now ideally adapted to suit the needs of visitors from around the world. Great care has been taken to ensure that it retains the warm and friendly atmosphere of a traditional Falkland farm house. It provides a superb base from which to explore Pebble Island.
Your host, Riki Evans; a Falkland Islander, offers a full-board service and extend a warm welcome to his guests. The lodge can accommodate up to 11 people in comfortable rooms of various configurations, all of which are en-suite.
Meals and Smoko
Our chef makes delicious, generous meals with as much local produce as possible, including beef and mutton from Pebble Island. The smoko (The name for a Falklands tea and cake break) selections are varied, delicious and plentiful. With prior notice, we are capable of catering to any dietary requirements, please let us know when you are booking.
RATES 2016/17 Low Season (October and March) £126 GBP per person/night including Full Board
RATES 2016/17 High Season (November to February) £144 GBP per person/night including Full Board
Please contact us for reduced rates on group bookings
TOURS: £78 per person for a full day tour (East or West) or £120 for One and half days (Afternoon you arrive and then the following day)